Spring is definitely in the air, and it feels like Summer will be here before we know it. It’s gotten me thinking about my goals for the coming months.
Some goals I’ve been pondering:
- Be more positive and grateful. A good attitude can save the day!
- Eat less meat and dairy. Although becoming vegan has been a goal of mine for a while, it’ll need to wait. (Diet change + Health anxiety = Panic)
- Eat more organic food.
- Drive less.
- Travel more, even if it’s just around town.
- Start composting. Eating fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens can result in more organic waste than expected.
- Enjoy more sunsets. In addition to the ‘magic hour’ being great for photography, I love watching the sun set (when it doesn’t make me anxious).
- Start exercising. I’m really lazy in this regard, but I hope to start taking ‘photography walks’ to get more exercise. Fresh air is always a bonus.
- Learn more about photography. I love learning in general, but I’m really interested in learning more about the histogram.
The best goals are specific and measurable, but I’ll leave that for another time.
What are some of your current goals? Have you reached any lately?
Much Peace and Keep Roamin’