Nature photography has grown to be a love of mine since starting this blog.
There are many reasons why this kind of photography has grown on me (despite little sun), including:
- Fresh air. We could all do with more fresh air. Despite my love for it, I spend little time outside, so nature photography is a great and fun way to get myself out into the fresh air.
- Silence. We tend to spend a lot of time talking with others, listening to the television, etc., so sometimes it’s good to just step outside and enjoy the natural silence and music of nature. The singing of birds and whispering of wind in the trees are great forms of silence.
- Solitude. Sharing is important to me, but like many, I’m a very anti-social and shy person. We can spend a lot of time with others, and like silence, solitude is a great thing to enjoy!
- Nature. Nature has so much beauty, joy, comfort, and healing to share. We should spend more time out in it!
- Sharing. Nature is something that’s become very important to me this year, so I’m very happy to be able to share the beauty of nature with you! We live all around the world, and nature photography also gives us the chance to share places and plants that we haven’t seen before.
- Requirements. Beautiful results can come from a basic DSLR with a kit lens (maybe even a point-and-shoot), and unlike other kinds of photography, you don’t need props, models, costumes, or paperwork. Beautiful subjects are also as close as the doorstep!
Nature, and the photography of it, has become a love of mine. I hope to improve and continue sharing the beautiful views nature has to offer with you!
Nature photography has a lot to offer, so I hope you consider trying it, if you’re not already!
Much Peace and Keep Roamin’